The Yaldhurst zone is defined as a Neighbourhood Centre under the Christchurch District Plan and is intended to:
- Provide a destination for weekly and daily shopping needs as well as for community facilities;
- Provide a range of activities including comparison shopping, entertainment (cafes, restaurants and bars), residential activities, service station and other commercial activities;
- Serves the immediately surrounding suburbs and in some cases, residents and visitors from a wider area;
- Medium density housing is contemplated in and around the centre;
- Accessible by a range of modes of transport, including one or more bus services.
Click here to view Yaldhurst's commercial availability map