Just west of Christchurch City
Yaldhurst Park is conveniently located a short five-minute drive from Christchurch Airport, 15 minutes from Riccarton Mall, and is close to New Zealand’s largest secondary school Burnside High. Connecting directly to Christchurch’s new motorway system and arterial roads, you can be in any part of the city in a matter of minutes, or a world away in the country.
Across from Yaldhurst Park - Christchurch Football Academy
- The Yaldhurst all-weather sporting facility football centre will feature:
– Two full-sized fields
– Four mini-pitches, two of which will be covered
– Clubhouse with six changing rooms, a café and office area
– Six fit-for-purpose lighting towers.
- A preliminary design has been prepared for:
– A gymnastics facility
– A $7m aquatic complex including an eight-lane, 25m pool for swimmers to train and compete in and seating for 800 spectators.
– Multi-sport indoor sports centre with provision for basketball, futsal, badminton and 12 netball courts, a gym studio, yoga and pilates studio and sports rehabilitation facilities, a cafe and meeting rooms.
- Home to the University Football Club and Christchurch United Football Club.